Point Values for D R A G O N S
Here are the point values for each letter in dragons for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dragons combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
- D 2
- R 5
- A 1
- G 2
- O 1
- N 1
- S 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dragons in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
- D 2
- R 1
- A 1
- G 3
- O 1
- N 2
- S 1
More About Unscrambling DRAGONS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DRAGONS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 566 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from dragons can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dragons
- DRAGONS has 1 Exact anagrams and 566 partial anagrams.
- DRAGONS is 7 letters long
- DRAGONS starts with D
- DRAGONS Ends with S
Definition of dragons mean when you unscramble it?
dragons unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dragon
- A fabulous animal, generally represented as a monstrous winged serpent or lizard, with a crested head and enormous claws, and regarded as very powerful and ferocious.
- A fierce, violent person, esp. a woman.
- A constellation of the northern hemisphere figured as a dragon; Draco.
- A luminous exhalation from marshy grounds, seeming to move through the air as a winged serpent.
- A short musket hooked to a swivel attached to a soldier's belt; -- so called from a representation of a dragon's head at the muzzle.
- A small arboreal lizard of the genus Draco, of several species, found in the East Indies and Southern Asia. Five or six of the hind ribs, on each side, are prolonged and covered with weblike skin, forming a sort of wing. These prolongations aid them in making long leaps from tree to tree. Called also flying lizard.
- A variety of carrier pigeon.
- A fabulous winged creature, sometimes borne as a charge in a coat of arms.