Word Scramble Game Point Values for B L O T S
Here are the point values for each letter in blots for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters blots combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for blots in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BLOTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BLOTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 106 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters blots can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about blots
- BLOTS has 2 Exact anagrams and 106 partial anagrams.
- BLOTS is 5 letters long
- BLOTS starts with B
- BLOTS Ends with S
Definition of blots mean when you unscramble it?
blots unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of blot
- A spot or stain, as of ink on paper; a blur.
- An obliteration of something written or printed; an erasure.
- A spot on reputation; a stain; a disgrace; a reproach; a blemish.
- An exposure of a single man to be taken up.
- A single man left on a point, exposed to be taken up.
- A weak point; a failing; an exposed point or mark.
- To take a blot; as, this paper blots easily.
- To spot, stain, or bespatter, as with ink.
- To impair; to damage; to mar; to soil.
- To stain with infamy; to disgrace.
- To obliterate, as writing with ink; to cancel; to efface; -- generally with out; as, to blot out a word or a sentence. Often figuratively; as, to blot out offenses.
- To obscure; to eclipse; to shadow.
- To dry, as writing, with blotting paper.
- of Blot
- of Blot