Word Scramble Game Point Values for A M O U N T
Here are the point values for each letter in amount for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters amount combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for amount in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AMOUNT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AMOUNT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 236 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters amount can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about amount
- AMOUNT has 3 Exact anagrams and 236 partial anagrams.
- AMOUNT is 6 letters long
- AMOUNT starts with A
- AMOUNT Ends with T
Definition of amount mean when you unscramble it?
amount unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of amount
- To go up; to ascend.
- To rise or reach by an accumulation of particular sums or quantities; to come (to) in the aggregate or whole; -- with to or unto.
- To rise, reach, or extend in effect, substance, or influence; to be equivalent; to come practically (to); as, the testimony amounts to very little.
- The sum total of two or more sums or quantities; the aggregate; the whole quantity; a totality; as, the amount of 7 and 9 is 16; the amount of a bill; the amount of this year's revenue.
- The effect, substance, value, significance, or result; the sum; as, the amount of the testimony is this.
- To signify; to amount to.
- of Amount
- of Amount