Word Scramble Game Point Values for W A B S
Here are the point values for each letter in wabs for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wabs combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wabs in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WABS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WABS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wabs can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wabs
- WABS has 2 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- WABS is 4 letters long
- WABS starts with W
- WABS Ends with S
Definition of wabs mean when you unscramble it?
wabs unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of swab
- To clean with a mop or swab; to wipe when very wet, as after washing; as, to swab the desk of a ship.
- A kind of mop for cleaning floors, the desks of vessels, etc., esp. one made of rope-yarns or threads.
- A bit of sponge, cloth, or the like, fastened to a handle, for cleansing the mouth of a sick person, applying medicaments to deep-seated parts, etc.
- An epaulet.
- A cod, or pod, as of beans or pease.
- A sponge, or other suitable substance, attached to a long rod or handle, for cleaning the bore of a firearm.
- of Swab
- of Swab