Word Scramble Game Point Values for W A S
Here are the point values for each letter in was for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters was combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for was in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WAS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WAS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters was can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about was
- WAS has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- WAS is 3 letters long
- WAS starts with W
- WAS Ends with S
Definition of was mean when you unscramble it?
was unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of saw
- imp. of See.
- of See
- An instrument for cutting or dividing substances, as wood, iron, etc., consisting of a thin blade, or plate, of steel, with a series of sharp teeth on the edge, which remove successive portions of the material by cutting and tearing.
- To use a saw; to practice sawing; as, a man saws well.
- To cut, as a saw; as, the saw or mill saws fast.
- To be cut with a saw; as, the timber saws smoothly.
- To cut with a saw; to separate with a saw; as, to saw timber or marble.
- To form by cutting with a saw; as, to saw boards or planks, that is, to saw logs or timber into boards or planks; to saw shingles; to saw out a panel.
- Also used figuratively; as, to saw the air.
- Something said; speech; discourse.
- A saying; a proverb; a maxim.
- Dictate; command; decree.
- of Saw
- of Saw
- of Saw