Word Scramble Game Point Values for W A
Here are the point values for each letter in wa for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wa combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wa in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WA?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 4 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wa can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wa
- WA has 2 Exact anagrams and 4 partial anagrams.
- WA is 2 letters long
- WA starts with W
- WA Ends with A
Definition of wa mean when you unscramble it?
wa unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of aw
- Oppressing with fear or horror; appalling; terrible; as, an awful scene.
- Inspiring awe; filling with profound reverence, or with fear and admiration; fitted to inspire reverential fear; profoundly impressive.
- Struck or filled with awe; terror-stricken.
- Worshipful; reverential; law-abiding.
- Frightful; exceedingly bad; great; -- applied intensively; as, an awful bonnet; an awful boaster.
- In an awful manner; in a manner to fill with terror or awe; fearfully; reverently.
- Very; excessively.
- The quality of striking with awe, or with reverence; dreadfulness; solemnity; as, the awfulness of this sacred place.
- The state of being struck with awe; a spirit of solemnity; profound reverence.