Word Scramble Game Point Values for T K G A N I
Here are the point values for each letter in tkgani for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tkgani combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tkgani in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TKGANI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TKGANI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 214 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tkgani can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tkgani
- TKGANI has 1 Exact anagrams and 214 partial anagrams.
- TKGANI is 6 letters long
- TKGANI starts with T
- TKGANI Ends with I
Definition of tkgani mean when you unscramble it?
tkgani unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of take
- That which is taken; especially, the quantity of fish captured at one haul or catch.
- The quantity or copy given to a compositor at one time.
- To take hold; to fix upon anything; to have the natural or intended effect; to accomplish a purpose; as, he was inoculated, but the virus did not take.
- To please; to gain reception; to succeed.
- To move or direct the course; to resort; to betake one's self; to proceed; to go; -- usually with to; as, the fox, being hard pressed, took to the hedge.
- To admit of being pictured, as in a photograph; as, his face does not take well.
- In an active sense; To lay hold of; to seize with the hands, or otherwise; to grasp; to get into one's hold or possession; to procure; to seize and carry away; to convey.
- To obtain possession of by force or artifice; to get the custody or control of; to reduce into subjection to one's power or will; to capture; to seize; to make prisoner; as, to take am army, a city, or a ship; also, to come upon or befall; to fasten on; to attack; to seize; -- said of a disease, misfortune, or the like.
- To gain or secure the interest or affection of; to captivate; to engage; to interest; to charm.
- To make selection of; to choose; also, to turn to; to have recourse to; as, to take the road to the right.
- To employ; to use; to occupy; hence, to demand; to require; as, it takes so much cloth to make a coat.
- To form a likeness of; to copy; to delineate; to picture; as, to take picture of a person.
- To draw; to deduce; to derive.
- To assume; to adopt; to acquire, as shape; to permit to one's self; to indulge or engage in; to yield to; to have or feel; to enjoy or experience, as rest, revenge, delight, shame; to form and adopt, as a resolution; -- used in general senses, limited by a following complement, in many idiomatic phrases; as, to take a resolution; I take the liberty to say.
- To lead; to conduct; as, to take a child to church.
- To carry; to convey; to deliver to another; to hand over; as, he took the book to the bindery.
- To remove; to withdraw; to deduct; -- with from; as, to take the breath from one; to take two from four.
- In a somewhat passive sense, to receive; to bear; to endure; to acknowledge; to accept.
- To accept, as something offered; to receive; not to refuse or reject; to admit.
- To receive as something to be eaten or dronk; to partake of; to swallow; as, to take food or wine.
- Not to refuse or balk at; to undertake readily; to clear; as, to take a hedge or fence.
- To bear without ill humor or resentment; to submit to; to tolerate; to endure; as, to take a joke; he will take an affront from no man.
- To admit, as, something presented to the mind; not to dispute; to allow; to accept; to receive in thought; to entertain in opinion; to understand; to interpret; to regard or look upon; to consider; to suppose; as, to take a thing for granted; this I take to be man's motive; to take men for spies.
- To accept the word or offer of; to receive and accept; to bear; to submit to; to enter into agreement with; -- used in general senses; as, to take a form or shape.
- Apt to take; alluring; attracting.
- Infectious; contageous.
- The act of gaining possession; a seizing; seizure; apprehension.
- Agitation; excitement; distress of mind.
- Malign influence; infection.
- of Take