Word Scramble Game Point Values for T E A M S
Here are the point values for each letter in teams for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters teams combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for teams in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TEAMS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TEAMS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 192 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters teams can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about teams
- TEAMS has 8 Exact anagrams and 192 partial anagrams.
- TEAMS is 5 letters long
- TEAMS starts with T
- TEAMS Ends with S
Definition of teams mean when you unscramble it?
teams unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mate
- See 2d Mat.
- The Paraguay tea, being the dried leaf of the Brazilian holly (Ilex Paraguensis). The infusion has a pleasant odor, with an agreeable bitter taste, and is much used for tea in South America.
- Same as Checkmate.
- One who customarily associates with another; a companion; an associate; any object which is associated or combined with a similar object.
- Hence, specifically, a husband or wife; and among the lower animals, one of a pair associated for propagation and the care of their young.
- A suitable companion; a match; an equal.
- An officer in a merchant vessel ranking next below the captain. If there are more than one bearing the title, they are called, respectively, first mate, second mate, third mate, etc. In the navy, a subordinate officer or assistant; as, master's mate; surgeon's mate.
- To be or become a mate or mates, especially in sexual companionship; as, some birds mate for life; this bird will not mate with that one.
- To match; to marry.
- To match one's self against; to oppose as equal; to compete with.
- To confuse; to confound.
- To checkmate.
- of Mate
- of Mate