Word Scramble Game Point Values for M A S T
Here are the point values for each letter in mast for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mast combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mast in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MAST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MAST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mast can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mast
- MAST has 4 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- MAST is 4 letters long
- MAST starts with M
- MAST Ends with T
Definition of mast mean when you unscramble it?
mast unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mast
- The fruit of the oak and beech, or other forest trees; nuts; acorns.
- A pole, or long, strong, round piece of timber, or spar, set upright in a boat or vessel, to sustain the sails, yards, rigging, etc. A mast may also consist of several pieces of timber united by iron bands, or of a hollow pillar of iron or steel.
- The vertical post of a derrick or crane.
- To furnish with a mast or masts; to put the masts of in position; as, to mast a ship.
- Furnished with a mast or masts; -- chiefly in composition; as, a three-masted schooner.
- of Mast
- Abounding in mast; producing mast in abundance; as, the mastful forest; a mastful chestnut.
- The act or process of putting a mast or masts into a vessel; also, the scientific principles which determine the position of masts, and the mechanical methods of placing them.
- of Mast