Word Scramble Game Point Values for S E N D E D
Here are the point values for each letter in sended for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sended combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sended in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SENDED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SENDED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 118 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sended can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sended
- SENDED has 1 Exact anagrams and 118 partial anagrams.
- SENDED is 6 letters long
- SENDED starts with S
- SENDED Ends with D
Definition of sended mean when you unscramble it?
sended unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of send
- The impulse of a wave by which a vessel is carried bodily.
- To dispatch an agent or messenger to convey a message, or to do an errand.
- To pitch; as, the ship sends forward so violently as to endanger her masts.
- To cause to go in any manner; to dispatch; to commission or direct to go; as, to send a messenger.
- To give motion to; to cause to be borne or carried; to procure the going, transmission, or delivery of; as, to send a message.
- To emit; to impel; to cast; to throw; to hurl; as, to send a ball, an arrow, or the like.
- To cause to be or to happen; to bestow; to inflict; to grant; -- sometimes followed by a dependent proposition.
- of Send