Word Scramble Game Point Values for D E E D S
Here are the point values for each letter in deeds for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters deeds combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for deeds in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DEEDS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DEEDS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters deeds can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about deeds
- DEEDS has 1 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- DEEDS is 5 letters long
- DEEDS starts with D
- DEEDS Ends with S
Definition of deeds mean when you unscramble it?
deeds unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of deed
- That which is done or effected by a responsible agent; an act; an action; a thing done; -- a word of extensive application, including, whatever is done, good or bad, great or small.
- Illustrious act; achievement; exploit.
- Power of action; agency; efficiency.
- Fact; reality; -- whence we have indeed.
- A sealed instrument in writing, on paper or parchment, duly executed and delivered, containing some transfer, bargain, or contract.
- Performance; -- followed by of.
- To convey or transfer by deed; as, he deeded all his estate to his eldest son.
- Full of deeds or exploits; active; stirring.