Point Values for N E D
Here are the point values for each letter in ned for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ned combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ned in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling NED
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from ned can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ned
- NED has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- NED is 3 letters long
- NED starts with N
- NED Ends with D
Definition of ned mean when you unscramble it?
ned unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of den
- A small cavern or hollow place in the side of a hill, or among rocks; esp., a cave used by a wild beast for shelter or concealment; as, a lion's den; a den of robbers.
- A squalid place of resort; a wretched dwelling place; a haunt; as, a den of vice.
- Any snug or close retreat where one goes to be alone.
- A narrow glen; a ravine; a dell.
- To live in, or as in, a den.