Word Scramble Game Point Values for E N D E D
Here are the point values for each letter in ended for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ended combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ended in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ENDED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ENDED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ended can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ended
- ENDED has 1 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- ENDED is 5 letters long
- ENDED starts with E
- ENDED Ends with D
Definition of ended mean when you unscramble it?
ended unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of end
- The extreme or last point or part of any material thing considered lengthwise (the extremity of breadth being side); hence, extremity, in general; the concluding part; termination; close; limit; as, the end of a field, line, pole, road; the end of a year, of a discourse; put an end to pain; -- opposed to beginning, when used of anything having a first part.
- Point beyond which no procession can be made; conclusion; issue; result, whether successful or otherwise; conclusive event; consequence.
- Termination of being; death; destruction; extermination; also, cause of death or destruction.
- The object aimed at in any effort considered as the close and effect of exertion; ppurpose; intention; aim; as, to labor for private or public ends.
- That which is left; a remnant; a fragment; a scrap; as, odds and ends.
- One of the yarns of the worsted warp in a Brussels carpet.
- To come to the ultimate point; to be finished; to come to a close; to cease; to terminate; as, a voyage ends; life ends; winter ends.
- To bring to an end or conclusion; to finish; to close; to terminate; as, to end a speech.
- To form or be at the end of; as, the letter k ends the word back.
- To destroy; to put to death.
- of End
- Termination; concluding part; result; conclusion; destruction; death.
- The final syllable or letter of a word; the part joined to the stem. See 3d Case, 5.
- of End