Word Scramble Game Point Values for R E S I D S
Here are the point values for each letter in resids for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters resids combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for resids in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RESIDS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RESIDS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 198 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters resids can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about resids
- RESIDS has 2 Exact anagrams and 198 partial anagrams.
- RESIDS is 6 letters long
- RESIDS starts with R
- RESIDS Ends with S
Definition of resids mean when you unscramble it?
resids unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of resid
- To dwell permanently or for a considerable time; to have a settled abode for a time; to abide continuosly; to have one's domicile of home; to remain for a long time.
- To have a seat or fixed position; to inhere; to lie or be as in attribute or element.
- To sink; to settle, as sediment.
- of Reside
- The act or fact of residing, abiding, or dwelling in a place for some continuance of time; as, the residence of an American in France or Italy for a year.
- The place where one resides; an abode; a dwelling or habitation; esp., a settled or permanent home or domicile.
- The residing of an incumbent on his benefice; -- opposed to nonresidence.
- The place where anything rests permanently.
- Subsidence, as of a sediment.
- That which falls to the bottom of liquors; sediment; also, refuse; residuum.
- A political agency at a native court in British India, held by an officer styled the Resident; also, a Dutch commercial colony or province in the East Indies.
- Dwelling, or having an abode, in a place for a continued length of time; residing on one's own estate; -- opposed to nonresident; as, resident in the city or in the country.
- Fixed; stable; certain.
- One who resides or dwells in a place for some time.
- A diplomatic representative who resides at a foreign court; -- a term usualy applied to ministers of a rank inferior to that of ambassadors. See the Note under Minister, 4.
- One who resides in a place.
- of Reside