Word Scramble Game Point Values for S I R S
Here are the point values for each letter in sirs for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sirs combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sirs in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SIRS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SIRS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sirs can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sirs
- SIRS has 2 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- SIRS is 4 letters long
- SIRS starts with S
- SIRS Ends with S
Definition of sirs mean when you unscramble it?
sirs unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sir
- A man of social authority and dignity; a lord; a master; a gentleman; -- in this sense usually spelled sire.
- A title prefixed to the Christian name of a knight or a baronet.
- An English rendering of the LAtin Dominus, the academical title of a bachelor of arts; -- formerly colloquially, and sometimes contemptuously, applied to the clergy.
- A respectful title, used in addressing a man, without being prefixed to his name; -- used especially in speaking to elders or superiors; sometimes, also, used in the way of emphatic formality.