Word Scramble Game Point Values for R E D S
Here are the point values for each letter in reds for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters reds combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for reds in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From REDS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled REDS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters reds can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about reds
- REDS has 1 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- REDS is 4 letters long
- REDS starts with R
- REDS Ends with S
Definition of reds mean when you unscramble it?
reds unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of red
- . imp. & p. p. of Read.
- The menses.
- The color of blood, or of that part of the spectrum farthest from violet, or a tint resembling these.
- A red pigment.
- An abbreviation for Red Republican. See under Red, a.
- Of the color of blood, or of a tint resembling that color; of the hue of that part of the rainbow, or of the solar spectrum, which is furthest from the violet part.
- To put on order; to make tidy; also, to free from entanglement or embarrassement; -- generally with up; as, to red up a house.
- In a red manner; with redness.
- The quality or state of being red; red color.