Word Scramble Game Point Values for D R E S S
Here are the point values for each letter in dress for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dress combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dress in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DRESS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DRESS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 62 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dress can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dress
- DRESS has 1 Exact anagrams and 62 partial anagrams.
- DRESS is 5 letters long
- DRESS starts with D
- DRESS Ends with S
Definition of dress mean when you unscramble it?
dress unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dress
- That which is used as the covering or ornament of the body; clothes; garments; habit; apparel.
- A lady's gown; as, silk or a velvet dress.
- Attention to apparel, or skill in adjusting it.
- The system of furrows on the face of a millstone.
- To arrange one's self in due position in a line of soldiers; -- the word of command to form alignment in ranks; as, Right, dress!
- To clothe or apparel one's self; to put on one's garments; to pay particular regard to dress; as, to dress quickly.
- To direct; to put right or straight; to regulate; to order.
- To arrange in exact continuity of line, as soldiers; commonly to adjust to a straight line and at proper distance; to align; as, to dress the ranks.
- To treat methodically with remedies, bandages, or curative appliances, as a sore, an ulcer, a wound, or a wounded or diseased part.
- To adjust; to put in good order; to arrange; specifically: (a) To prepare for use; to fit for any use; to render suitable for an intended purpose; to get ready; as, to dress a slain animal; to dress meat; to dress leather or cloth; to dress or trim a lamp; to dress a garden; to dress a horse, by currying and rubbing; to dress grain, by cleansing it; in mining and metallurgy, to dress ores, by sorting and separating them.
- To cut to proper dimensions, or give proper shape to, as to a tool by hammering; also, to smooth or finish.
- To put in proper condition by appareling, as the body; to put clothes upon; to apparel; to invest with garments or rich decorations; to clothe; to deck.
- To break and train for use, as a horse or other animal.
- of Dress
- Dress; raiment; especially, ornamental habiliment or attire.
- An application (a remedy, bandage, etc.) to a sore or wound.
- Manure or compost over land. When it remains on the surface, it is called a top-dressing.
- A preparation to fit food for use; a condiment; as, a dressing for salad.
- The stuffing of fowls, pigs, etc.; forcemeat.
- Gum, starch, and the like, used in stiffening or finishing silk, linen, and other fabrics.
- An ornamental finish, as a molding around doors, windows, or on a ceiling, etc.
- Castigation; scolding; -- often with down.
- of Dress