Point Values for R E G I M E
Here are the point values for each letter in regime for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters regime combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for regime in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling REGIME
Now that you have successfully unscrambled REGIME, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 152 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from regime can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about regime
- REGIME has 2 Exact anagrams and 152 partial anagrams.
- REGIME is 6 letters long
- REGIME starts with R
- REGIME Ends with E
Definition of regime mean when you unscramble it?
regime unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of emigr
- One who emigrates, or quits one country or region to settle in another.
- Removing from one country to another; emigrating; as, an emigrant company or nation.
- Pertaining to an emigrant; used for emigrants; as, an emigrant ship or hospital.
- Migratory; roving.
- To remove from one country or State to another, for the purpose of residence; to migrate from home.
- of Emigrate
- of Emigrate
- The act of emigrating; removal from one country or state to another, for the purpose of residence, as from Europe to America, or, in America, from the Atlantic States to the Western.
- A body emigrants; emigrants collectively; as, the German emigration.
- Relating to emigration.
- One who emigrates; am emigrant.
- One of the natives of France who were opposed to the first Revolution, and who left their country in consequence.