Point Values for M E R G E
Here are the point values for each letter in merge for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters merge combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for merge in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling MERGE
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MERGE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 86 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from merge can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about merge
- MERGE has 2 Exact anagrams and 86 partial anagrams.
- MERGE is 5 letters long
- MERGE starts with M
- MERGE Ends with E
Definition of merge mean when you unscramble it?
merge unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of emerg
- To rise out of a fluid; to come forth from that in which anything has been plunged, enveloped, or concealed; to issue and appear; as, to emerge from the water or the ocean; the sun emerges from behind the moon in an eclipse; to emerge from poverty or obscurity.
- of Emerge
- The act of rising out of a fluid, or coming forth from envelopment or concealment, or of rising into view; sudden uprisal or appearance.
- of Emergence
- of Emergency
- Sudden or unexpected appearance; an unforeseen occurrence; a sudden occasion.
- An unforeseen occurrence or combination of circumstances which calls for immediate action or remedy; pressing necessity; exigency.
- Rising or emerging out of a fluid or anything that covers or conceals; issuing; coming to light.
- Suddenly appearing; arising unexpectedly; calling for prompt action; urgent.
- of Emerge