Word Scramble Game Point Values for R A G E E S
Here are the point values for each letter in ragees for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ragees combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ragees in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RAGEES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RAGEES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 262 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ragees can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ragees
- RAGEES has 7 Exact anagrams and 262 partial anagrams.
- RAGEES is 6 letters long
- RAGEES starts with R
- RAGEES Ends with S
Definition of ragees mean when you unscramble it?
ragees unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of agre
- In good part; kindly.
- To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- To yield assent; to accede; -- followed by to; as, to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond; as, the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
- To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well; as, the same food does not agree with every constitution.
- To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- To make harmonious; to reconcile or make friends.
- To admit, or come to one mind concerning; to settle; to arrange; as, to agree the fact; to agree differences.
- of Agree
- of Agree
- In an agreeing manner (to); correspondingly; agreeably.