Word Scramble Game Point Values for E A G E R S
Here are the point values for each letter in eagers for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters eagers combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for eagers in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EAGERS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EAGERS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 262 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters eagers can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about eagers
- EAGERS has 7 Exact anagrams and 262 partial anagrams.
- EAGERS is 6 letters long
- EAGERS starts with E
- EAGERS Ends with S
Definition of eagers mean when you unscramble it?
eagers unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of agre
- In good part; kindly.
- To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- To yield assent; to accede; -- followed by to; as, to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond; as, the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
- To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well; as, the same food does not agree with every constitution.
- To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- To make harmonious; to reconcile or make friends.
- To admit, or come to one mind concerning; to settle; to arrange; as, to agree the fact; to agree differences.
- of Agree
- of Agree
- In an agreeing manner (to); correspondingly; agreeably.