Word Scramble Game Point Values for P R Y I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in prying for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters prying combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for prying in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PRYING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PRYING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 116 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters prying can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about prying
- PRYING has 1 Exact anagrams and 116 partial anagrams.
- PRYING is 6 letters long
- PRYING starts with P
- PRYING Ends with G
Definition of prying mean when you unscramble it?
prying unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pri
- imp. & p. p. of Pry.
- of Pry
- A lever; also, leverage.
- Curious inspection; impertinent peeping.
- To peep narrowly; to gaze; to inspect closely; to attempt to discover something by a scrutinizing curiosity; -- often implying reproach.
- To raise or move, or attempt to raise or move, with a pry or lever; to prize.
- Inspecting closely or impertinently.
- of Pry
- In a prying manner.