Word Scramble Game Point Values for P E T T I
Here are the point values for each letter in petti for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters petti combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for petti in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PETTI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PETTI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 56 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters petti can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about petti
- PETTI has 2 Exact anagrams and 56 partial anagrams.
- PETTI is 5 letters long
- PETTI starts with P
- PETTI Ends with I
Definition of petti mean when you unscramble it?
petti unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of petit
- Small; little; insignificant; mean; -- Same as Petty.
- A prayer; a supplication; an imploration; an entreaty; especially, a request of a solemn or formal kind; a prayer to the Supreme Being, or to a person of superior power, rank, or authority; also, a single clause in such a prayer.
- A formal written request addressed to an official person, or to an organized body, having power to grant it; specifically (Law), a supplication to government, in either of its branches, for the granting of a particular grace or right; -- in distinction from a memorial, which calls certain facts to mind; also, the written document.
- To make a petition or solicitation.
- To make a prayer or request to; to ask from; to solicit; to entreat; especially, to make a formal written supplication, or application to, as to any branch of the government; as, to petition the court; to petition the governor.
- of Petition
- The act of presenting apetition; a supplication.
- of Petition