Word Scramble Game Point Values for O W I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in owing for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters owing combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for owing in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From OWING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled OWING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 82 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters owing can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about owing
- OWING has 2 Exact anagrams and 82 partial anagrams.
- OWING is 5 letters long
- OWING starts with O
- OWING Ends with G
Definition of owing mean when you unscramble it?
owing unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of owe
- To possess; to have, as the rightful owner; to own.
- To have or possess, as something derived or bestowed; to be obliged to ascribe (something to some source); to be indebted or obliged for; as, he owed his wealth to his father; he owed his victory to his lieutenants.
- Hence: To have or be under an obigation to restore, pay, or render (something) in return or compensation for something received; to be indebted in the sum of; as, the subject owes allegiance; the fortunate owe assistance to the unfortunate.
- To have an obligation to (some one) on account of something done or received; to be indebted to; as, to iwe the grocer for supplies, or a laborer for services.
- of Owe
- Had or held under obligation of paying; due.
- Had or experienced as a consequence, result, issue, etc.; ascribable; -- with to; as, misfortunes are often owing to vices; his failure was owing to speculations.
- of Owe