Word Scramble Game Point Values for W O N
Here are the point values for each letter in won for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters won combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for won in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WON?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WON, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters won can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about won
- WON has 3 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- WON is 3 letters long
- WON starts with W
- WON Ends with N
Definition of won mean when you unscramble it?
won unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of now
- Existing at the present time; present.
- At the present time; at this moment; at the time of speaking; instantly; as, I will write now.
- Very lately; not long ago.
- At a time contemporaneous with something spoken of or contemplated; at a particular time referred to.
- In present circumstances; things being as they are; -- hence, used as a connective particle, to introduce an inference or an explanation.
- The present time or moment; the present.
- Knotted; tied in a knot, as a serpent.
- The marriage knot.