Word Scramble Game Point Values for W I N
Here are the point values for each letter in win for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters win combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for win in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WIN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters win can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about win
- WIN has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- WIN is 3 letters long
- WIN starts with W
- WIN Ends with N
Definition of win mean when you unscramble it?
win unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of win
- To gain by superiority in competition or contest; to obtain by victory over competitors or rivals; as, to win the prize in a gate; to win money; to win a battle, or to win a country.
- To allure to kindness; to bring to compliance; to gain or obtain, as by solicitation or courtship.
- To gain over to one's side or party; to obtain the favor, friendship, or support of; to render friendly or approving; as, to win an enemy; to win a jury.
- To come to by toil or effort; to reach; to overtake.
- To extract, as ore or coal.
- To gain the victory; to be successful; to triumph; to prevail.
- Attracting; adapted to gain favor; charming; as, a winning address.
- The act of obtaining something, as in a contest or by competition.
- The money, etc., gained by success in competition or contest, esp, in gambling; -- usually in the plural.
- A new opening.
- The portion of a coal field out for working.
- of Win
- In a winning manner.