Word Scramble Game Point Values for M E N D E D
Here are the point values for each letter in mended for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mended combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mended in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MENDED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MENDED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 92 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mended can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mended
- MENDED has 1 Exact anagrams and 92 partial anagrams.
- MENDED is 6 letters long
- MENDED starts with M
- MENDED Ends with D
Definition of mended mean when you unscramble it?
mended unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mend
- To grow better; to advance to a better state; to become improved.
- To repair, as anything that is torn, broken, defaced, decayed, or the like; to restore from partial decay, injury, or defacement; to patch up; to put in shape or order again; to re-create; as, to mend a garment or a machine.
- To alter for the better; to set right; to reform; hence, to quicken; as, to mend one's manners or pace.
- To help, to advance, to further; to add to.
- of Mend
- of Mend
- See Amends.