Word Scramble Game Point Values for M E N D
Here are the point values for each letter in mend for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mend combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mend in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MEND?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MEND, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 38 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mend can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mend
- MEND has 1 Exact anagrams and 38 partial anagrams.
- MEND is 4 letters long
- MEND starts with M
- MEND Ends with D
Definition of mend mean when you unscramble it?
mend unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mend
- To grow better; to advance to a better state; to become improved.
- To repair, as anything that is torn, broken, defaced, decayed, or the like; to restore from partial decay, injury, or defacement; to patch up; to put in shape or order again; to re-create; as, to mend a garment or a machine.
- To alter for the better; to set right; to reform; hence, to quicken; as, to mend one's manners or pace.
- To help, to advance, to further; to add to.
- of Mend
- of Mend
- See Amends.