Word Scramble Game Point Values for K I T I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in kiting for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters kiting combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for kiting in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From KITING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled KITING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 86 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters kiting can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about kiting
- KITING has 1 Exact anagrams and 86 partial anagrams.
- KITING is 6 letters long
- KITING starts with K
- KITING Ends with G
Definition of kiting mean when you unscramble it?
kiting unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of kite
- Any raptorial bird of the subfamily Milvinae, of which many species are known. They have long wings, adapted for soaring, and usually a forked tail.
- Fig. : One who is rapacious.
- A light frame of wood or other material covered with paper or cloth, for flying in the air at the end of a string.
- A lofty sail, carried only when the wind is light.
- A quadrilateral, one of whose diagonals is an axis of symmetry.
- Fictitious commercial paper used for raising money or to sustain credit, as a check which represents no deposit in bank, or a bill of exchange not sanctioned by sale of goods; an accommodation check or bill.
- The brill.
- The belly.
- To raise money by \"kites;\" as, kiting transactions. See Kite, 6.