Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N T U I T
Here are the point values for each letter in intuit for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters intuit combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for intuit in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INTUIT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INTUIT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 64 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters intuit can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about intuit
- INTUIT has 1 Exact anagrams and 64 partial anagrams.
- INTUIT is 6 letters long
- INTUIT starts with I
- INTUIT Ends with T
Definition of intuit mean when you unscramble it?
intuit unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of intuit
- A looking after; a regard to.
- Direct apprehension or cognition; immediate knowledge, as in perception or consciousness; -- distinguished from \"mediate\" knowledge, as in reasoning; as, the mind knows by intuition that black is not white, that a circle is not a square, that three are more than two, etc.; quick or ready insight or apprehension.
- Any object or truth discerned by direct cognition; especially, a first or primary truth.
- Pertaining to, or derived from, intuition; characterized by intuition; perceived by intuition; intuitive.
- The doctrine that the perception or recognition of primary truth is intuitive, or direct and immediate; -- opposed to sensationalism, and experientialism.
- Seeing clearly; as, an intuitive view; intuitive vision.
- Knowing, or perceiving, by intuition; capable of knowing without deduction or reasoning.
- Received. reached, obtained, or perceived, by intuition; as, intuitive judgment or knowledge; -- opposed to deductive.
- In an intuitive manner.