Word Scramble Game Point Values for G L U T S
Here are the point values for each letter in gluts for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gluts combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gluts in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GLUTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GLUTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 94 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gluts can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gluts
- GLUTS has 1 Exact anagrams and 94 partial anagrams.
- GLUTS is 5 letters long
- GLUTS starts with G
- GLUTS Ends with S
Definition of gluts mean when you unscramble it?
gluts unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of glut
- That which is swallowed.
- Plenty, to satiety or repletion; a full supply; hence, often, a supply beyond sufficiency or to loathing; over abundance; as, a glut of the market.
- Something that fills up an opening; a clog.
- A wooden wedge used in splitting blocks.
- A piece of wood used to fill up behind cribbing or tubbing.
- A bat, or small piece of brick, used to fill out a course.
- An arched opening to the ashpit of a klin.
- A block used for a fulcrum.
- The broad-nosed eel (Anguilla latirostris), found in Europe, Asia, the West Indies, etc.
- To eat gluttonously or to satiety.
- To swallow, or to swallow greedlly; to gorge.
- To fill to satiety; to satisfy fully the desire or craving of; to satiate; to sate; to cloy.
- of Glut
- of Glut