Word Scramble Game Point Values for G U S T
Here are the point values for each letter in gust for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gust combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gust in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GUST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GUST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gust can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gust
- GUST has 4 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- GUST is 4 letters long
- GUST starts with G
- GUST Ends with T
Definition of gust mean when you unscramble it?
gust unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gust
- A sudden squall; a violent blast of wind; a sudden and brief rushing or driving of the wind. Snow, and hail, stormy gust and flaw.
- A sudden violent burst of passion.
- The sense or pleasure of tasting; relish; gusto.
- Gratification of any kind, particularly that which is exquisitely relished; enjoyment.
- Intellectual taste; fancy.
- To taste; to have a relish for.
- Tasteful; well-tasted.