Word Scramble Game Point Values for T U G
Here are the point values for each letter in tug for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tug combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tug in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TUG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TUG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tug can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tug
- TUG has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- TUG is 3 letters long
- TUG starts with T
- TUG Ends with G
Definition of tug mean when you unscramble it?
tug unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gut
- A narrow passage of water; as, the Gut of Canso.
- An intenstine; a bowel; the whole alimentary canal; the enteron; (pl.) bowels; entrails.
- One of the prepared entrails of an animal, esp. of a sheep, used for various purposes. See Catgut.
- The sac of silk taken from a silkworm (when ready to spin its cocoon), for the purpose of drawing it out into a thread. This, when dry, is exceedingly strong, and is used as the snood of a fish line.
- To take out the bowels from; to eviscerate.
- To plunder of contents; to destroy or remove the interior or contents of; as, a mob gutted the bouse.
- of Gut
- of Gut