Word Scramble Game Point Values for G L O O M S
Here are the point values for each letter in glooms for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters glooms combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for glooms in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GLOOMS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GLOOMS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 148 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters glooms can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about glooms
- GLOOMS has 1 Exact anagrams and 148 partial anagrams.
- GLOOMS is 6 letters long
- GLOOMS starts with G
- GLOOMS Ends with S
Definition of glooms mean when you unscramble it?
glooms unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gloom
- Partial or total darkness; thick shade; obscurity; as, the gloom of a forest, or of midnight.
- A shady, gloomy, or dark place or grove.
- Cloudiness or heaviness of mind; melancholy; aspect of sorrow; low spirits; dullness.
- In gunpowder manufacture, the drying oven.
- To shine or appear obscurely or imperfectly; to glimmer.
- To become dark or dim; to be or appear dismal, gloomy, or sad; to come to the evening twilight.
- To render gloomy or dark; to obscure; to darken.
- To fill with gloom; to make sad, dismal, or sullen.
- of Gloom
- Twilight (of morning or evening); the gloaming.
- of Gloom