Word Scramble Game Point Values for M O O L
Here are the point values for each letter in mool for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mool combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mool in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MOOL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MOOL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mool can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mool
- MOOL has 2 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- MOOL is 4 letters long
- MOOL starts with M
- MOOL Ends with L
Definition of mool mean when you unscramble it?
mool unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of loom
- See Loon, the bird.
- A frame or machine of wood or other material, in which a weaver forms cloth out of thread; a machine for interweaving yarn or threads into a fabric, as in knitting or lace making.
- That part of an oar which is near the grip or handle and inboard from the rowlock.
- The state of looming; esp., an unnatural and indistinct appearance of elevation or enlargement of anything, as of land or of a ship, seen by one at sea.
- To appear above the surface either of sea or land, or to appear enlarged, or distorted and indistinct, as a distant object, a ship at sea, or a mountain, esp. from atmospheric influences; as, the ship looms large; the land looms high.
- To rise and to be eminent; to be elevated or ennobled, in a moral sense.
- of Loom
- The indistinct and magnified appearance of objects seen in particular states of the atmosphere. See Mirage.
- of Loom