Word Scramble Game Point Values for G L O O M
Here are the point values for each letter in gloom for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gloom combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gloom in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GLOOM?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GLOOM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 58 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gloom can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gloom
- GLOOM has 1 Exact anagrams and 58 partial anagrams.
- GLOOM is 5 letters long
- GLOOM starts with G
- GLOOM Ends with M
Definition of gloom mean when you unscramble it?
gloom unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gloom
- Partial or total darkness; thick shade; obscurity; as, the gloom of a forest, or of midnight.
- A shady, gloomy, or dark place or grove.
- Cloudiness or heaviness of mind; melancholy; aspect of sorrow; low spirits; dullness.
- In gunpowder manufacture, the drying oven.
- To shine or appear obscurely or imperfectly; to glimmer.
- To become dark or dim; to be or appear dismal, gloomy, or sad; to come to the evening twilight.
- To render gloomy or dark; to obscure; to darken.
- To fill with gloom; to make sad, dismal, or sullen.
- of Gloom
- Twilight (of morning or evening); the gloaming.
- of Gloom