Word Scramble Game Point Values for G I G M A N
Here are the point values for each letter in gigman for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gigman combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gigman in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GIGMAN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GIGMAN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 134 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gigman can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gigman
- GIGMAN has 2 Exact anagrams and 134 partial anagrams.
- GIGMAN is 6 letters long
- GIGMAN starts with G
- GIGMAN Ends with N
Definition of gigman mean when you unscramble it?
gigman unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of game
- Having a resolute, unyielding spirit, like the gamecock; ready to fight to the last; plucky.
- Of or pertaining to such animals as are hunted for game, or to the act or practice of hunting.
- To rejoice; to be pleased; -- often used, in Old English, impersonally with dative.
- To play at any sport or diversion.
- To play for a stake or prize; to use cards, dice, billiards, or other instruments, according to certain rules, with a view to win money or other thing waged upon the issue of the contest; to gamble.
- Crooked; lame; as, a game leg.
- Sport of any kind; jest, frolic.
- A contest, physical or mental, according to certain rules, for amusement, recreation, or for winning a stake; as, a game of chance; games of skill; field games, etc.
- The use or practice of such a game; a single match at play; a single contest; as, a game at cards.
- That which is gained, as the stake in a game; also, the number of points necessary to be scored in order to win a game; as, in short whist five points are game.
- In some games, a point credited on the score to the player whose cards counts up the highest.
- A scheme or art employed in the pursuit of an object or purpose; method of procedure; projected line of operations; plan; project.
- Animals pursued and taken by sportsmen; wild meats designed for, or served at, table.
- of Game
- Full of game or games.
- In a plucky manner; spiritedly.
- Endurance; pluck.
- The act or practice of playing games for stakes or wagers; gambling.
- of Game