Word Scramble Game Point Values for G A G
Here are the point values for each letter in gag for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gag combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gag in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GAG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GAG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 6 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gag can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gag
- GAG has 1 Exact anagrams and 6 partial anagrams.
- GAG is 3 letters long
- GAG starts with G
- GAG Ends with G
Definition of gag mean when you unscramble it?
gag unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gag
- Something thrust into the mouth or throat to hinder speaking.
- A mouthful that makes one retch; a choking bit; as, a gag of mutton fat.
- A speech or phrase interpolated offhand by an actor on the stage in his part as written, usually consisting of some seasonable or local allusion.
- To heave with nausea; to retch.
- To introduce gags or interpolations. See Gag, n., 3.
- To stop the mouth of, by thrusting sometimes in, so as to hinder speaking; hence, to silence by authority or by violence; not to allow freedom of speech to.
- To pry or hold open by means of a gag.
- To cause to heave with nausea.
- of Gag
- of Gag