Word Scramble Game Point Values for D E A R L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in dearly for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dearly combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dearly in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DEARLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DEARLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 304 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dearly can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dearly
- DEARLY has 2 Exact anagrams and 304 partial anagrams.
- DEARLY is 6 letters long
- DEARLY starts with D
- DEARLY Ends with Y
Definition of dearly mean when you unscramble it?
dearly unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dear
- Dearly; at a high price.
- A dear one; lover; sweetheart.
- Bearing a high price; high-priced; costly; expensive.
- Marked by scarcity or dearth, and exorbitance of price; as, a dear year.
- Highly valued; greatly beloved; cherished; precious.
- Hence, close to the heart; heartfelt; present in mind; engaging the attention.
- Of agreeable things and interests.
- Of disagreeable things and antipathies.
- To endear.
- variant of Dere, v. t. & n.
- In a dear manner; with affection; heartily; earnestly; as, to love one dearly.
- At a high rate or price; grievously.
- The quality or state of being dear; costliness; excess of price.
- Fondness; preciousness; love; tenderness.