Point Values for Y A L D
Here are the point values for each letter in yald for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters yald combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for yald in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling YALD
Now that you have successfully unscrambled YALD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from yald can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about yald
- YALD has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- YALD is 4 letters long
- YALD starts with Y
- YALD Ends with D
Definition of yald mean when you unscramble it?
yald unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ladi
- Ladylike; not rough; gentle.
- of Lady
- The day of the annunciation of the Virgin Mary, March 25. See Annunciation.
- Belonging or becoming to a lady; ladylike.
- A woman who looks after the domestic affairs of a family; a mistress; the female head of a household.
- A woman having proprietary rights or authority; mistress; -- a feminine correlative of lord.
- A woman to whom the particular homage of a knight was paid; a woman to whom one is devoted or bound; a sweetheart.
- A woman of social distinction or position. In England, a title prefixed to the name of any woman whose husband is not of lower rank than a baron, or whose father was a nobleman not lower than an earl. The wife of a baronet or knight has the title of Lady by courtesy, but not by right.
- A woman of refined or gentle manners; a well-bred woman; -- the feminine correlative of gentleman.
- A wife; -- not now in approved usage.
- The triturating apparatus in the stomach of a lobster; -- so called from a fancied resemblance to a seated female figure. It consists of calcareous plates.