Word Scramble Game Point Values for C A U S E
Here are the point values for each letter in cause for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cause combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cause in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CAUSE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CAUSE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 96 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cause can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cause
- CAUSE has 2 Exact anagrams and 96 partial anagrams.
- CAUSE is 5 letters long
- CAUSE starts with C
- CAUSE Ends with E
Definition of cause mean when you unscramble it?
cause unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of caus
- Abbreviation of Because.
- To effect as an agent; to produce; to be the occasion of; to bring about; to bring into existence; to make; -- usually followed by an infinitive, sometimes by that with a finite verb.
- That which produces or effects a result; that from which anything proceeds, and without which it would not exist.
- That which is the occasion of an action or state; ground; reason; motive; as, cause for rejoicing.
- Sake; interest; advantage.
- A suit or action in court; any legal process by which a party endeavors to obtain his claim, or what he regards as his right; case; ground of action.
- Any subject of discussion or debate; matter; question; affair in general.
- The side of a question, which is espoused, advocated, and upheld by a person or party; a principle which is advocated; that which a person or party seeks to attain.
- To assign or show cause; to give a reason; to make excuse.
- of Cause
- Having a cause.
- of Cause