Word Scramble Game Point Values for C U E
Here are the point values for each letter in cue for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cue combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cue in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CUE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CUE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cue can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cue
- CUE has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- CUE is 3 letters long
- CUE starts with C
- CUE Ends with E
Definition of cue mean when you unscramble it?
cue unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cue
- The tail; the end of a thing; especially, a tail-like twist of hair worn at the back of the head; a queue.
- The last words of a play actor's speech, serving as an intimation for the next succeeding player to speak; any word or words which serve to remind a player to speak or to do something; a catchword.
- A hint or intimation.
- The part one has to perform in, or as in, a play.
- Humor; temper of mind.
- A straight tapering rod used to impel the balls in playing billiards.
- A small portion of bread or beer; the quantity bought with a farthing or half farthing.
- To form into a cue; to braid; to twist.