Word Scramble Game Point Values for C U E S
Here are the point values for each letter in cues for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cues combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cues in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CUES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CUES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cues can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cues
- CUES has 2 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- CUES is 4 letters long
- CUES starts with C
- CUES Ends with S
Definition of cues mean when you unscramble it?
cues unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cue
- The tail; the end of a thing; especially, a tail-like twist of hair worn at the back of the head; a queue.
- The last words of a play actor's speech, serving as an intimation for the next succeeding player to speak; any word or words which serve to remind a player to speak or to do something; a catchword.
- A hint or intimation.
- The part one has to perform in, or as in, a play.
- Humor; temper of mind.
- A straight tapering rod used to impel the balls in playing billiards.
- A small portion of bread or beer; the quantity bought with a farthing or half farthing.
- To form into a cue; to braid; to twist.