Word Scramble Game Point Values for B L A S T
Here are the point values for each letter in blast for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters blast combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for blast in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BLAST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BLAST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 132 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters blast can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about blast
- BLAST has 2 Exact anagrams and 132 partial anagrams.
- BLAST is 5 letters long
- BLAST starts with B
- BLAST Ends with T
Definition of blast mean when you unscramble it?
blast unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of blast
- A violent gust of wind.
- A forcible stream of air from an orifice, as from a bellows, the mouth, etc. Hence: The continuous blowing to which one charge of ore or metal is subjected in a furnace; as, to melt so many tons of iron at a blast.
- The exhaust steam from and engine, driving a column of air out of a boiler chimney, and thus creating an intense draught through the fire; also, any draught produced by the blast.
- The sound made by blowing a wind instrument; strictly, the sound produces at one breath.
- A sudden, pernicious effect, as if by a noxious wind, especially on animals and plants; a blight.
- The act of rending, or attempting to rend, heavy masses of rock, earth, etc., by the explosion of gunpowder, dynamite, etc.; also, the charge used for this purpose.
- A flatulent disease of sheep.
- To be blighted or withered; as, the bud blasted in the blossom.
- To blow; to blow on a trumpet.
- To injure, as by a noxious wind; to cause to wither; to stop or check the growth of, and prevent from fruit-bearing, by some pernicious influence; to blight; to shrivel.
- Hence, to affect with some sudden violence, plague, calamity, or blighting influence, which destroys or causes to fail; to visit with a curse; to curse; to ruin; as, to blast pride, hopes, or character.
- To confound by a loud blast or din.
- To rend open by any explosive agent, as gunpowder, dynamite, etc.; to shatter; as, to blast rocks.
- Blighted; withered.
- Confounded; accursed; detestable.
- Rent open by an explosive.
- of Blast
- A blast; destruction by a blast, or by some pernicious cause.
- The act or process of one who, or that which, blasts; the business of one who blasts.
- of Blast