Word Scramble Game Point Values for B I T E
Here are the point values for each letter in bite for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bite combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bite in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BITE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BITE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 30 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bite can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bite
- BITE has 1 Exact anagrams and 30 partial anagrams.
- BITE is 4 letters long
- BITE starts with B
- BITE Ends with E
Definition of bite mean when you unscramble it?
bite unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bite
- The act of seizing with the teeth or mouth; the act of wounding or separating with the teeth or mouth; a seizure with the teeth or mouth, as of a bait; as, to give anything a hard bite.
- The act of puncturing or abrading with an organ for taking food, as is done by some insects.
- The wound made by biting; as, the pain of a dog's or snake's bite; the bite of a mosquito.
- A morsel; as much as is taken at once by biting.
- The hold which the short end of a lever has upon the thing to be lifted, or the hold which one part of a machine has upon another.
- A cheat; a trick; a fraud.
- A sharper; one who cheats.
- A blank on the edge or corner of a page, owing to a portion of the frisket, or something else, intervening between the type and paper.
- To seize something forcibly with the teeth; to wound with the teeth; to have the habit of so doing; as, does the dog bite?
- To cause a smarting sensation; to have a property which causes such a sensation; to be pungent; as, it bites like pepper or mustard.
- To cause sharp pain; to produce anguish; to hurt or injure; to have the property of so doing.
- To take a bait into the mouth, as a fish does; hence, to take a tempting offer.
- To take or keep a firm hold; as, the anchor bites.
- To seize with the teeth, so that they enter or nip the thing seized; to lacerate, crush, or wound with the teeth; as, to bite an apple; to bite a crust; the dog bit a man.
- To puncture, abrade, or sting with an organ (of some insects) used in taking food.
- To cause sharp pain, or smarting, to; to hurt or injure, in a literal or a figurative sense; as, pepper bites the mouth.
- To cheat; to trick; to take in.
- To take hold of; to hold fast; to adhere to; as, the anchor bites the ground.
- That bites; sharp; cutting; sarcastic; caustic.
- of Bite
- In a biting manner.