Word Scramble Game Point Values for B I T
Here are the point values for each letter in bit for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bit combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bit in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BIT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BIT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bit can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bit
- BIT has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- BIT is 3 letters long
- BIT starts with B
- BIT Ends with T
Definition of bit mean when you unscramble it?
bit unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bit
- imp. & p. p. of Bite.
- 3d sing. pr. of Bid, for biddeth.
- of Bite
- of Bite
- The part of a bridle, usually of iron, which is inserted in the mouth of a horse, and having appendages to which the reins are fastened.
- Fig.: Anything which curbs or restrains.
- A part of anything, such as may be bitten off or taken into the mouth; a morsel; a bite. Hence: A small piece of anything; a little; a mite.
- Somewhat; something, but not very great.
- A tool for boring, of various forms and sizes, usually turned by means of a brace or bitstock. See Bitstock.
- The part of a key which enters the lock and acts upon the bolt and tumblers.
- The cutting iron of a plane.
- In the Southern and Southwestern States, a small silver coin (as the real) formerly current; commonly, one worth about 12 1/2 cents; also, the sum of 12 1/2 cents.
- To put a bridle upon; to put the bit in the mouth of.
- of Bit
- of Bit