Word Scramble Game Point Values for W O O D S
Here are the point values for each letter in woods for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters woods combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for woods in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WOODS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WOODS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters woods can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about woods
- WOODS has 1 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- WOODS is 5 letters long
- WOODS starts with W
- WOODS Ends with S
Definition of woods mean when you unscramble it?
woods unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of wood
- Mad; insane; possessed; rabid; furious; frantic.
- A large and thick collection of trees; a forest or grove; -- frequently used in the plural.
- The substance of trees and the like; the hard fibrous substance which composes the body of a tree and its branches, and which is covered by the bark; timber.
- The fibrous material which makes up the greater part of the stems and branches of trees and shrubby plants, and is found to a less extent in herbaceous stems. It consists of elongated tubular or needle-shaped cells of various kinds, usually interwoven with the shinning bands called silver grain.
- Trees cut or sawed for the fire or other uses.
- To take or get a supply of wood.
- To grow mad; to act like a madman; to mad.
- To supply with wood, or get supplies of wood for; as, to wood a steamboat or a locomotive.
- Supplied or covered with wood, or trees; as, land wooded and watered.
- of Wood
- of Wood
- In a wood, mad, or raving manner; madly; furiously.
- Anger; madness; insanity; rage.