Word Scramble Game Point Values for S O W
Here are the point values for each letter in sow for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sow combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sow in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SOW?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SOW, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sow can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sow
- SOW has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- SOW is 3 letters long
- SOW starts with S
- SOW Ends with W
Definition of sow mean when you unscramble it?
sow unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sow
- The female of swine, or of the hog kind.
- A sow bug.
- A channel or runner which receives the rows of molds in the pig bed.
- The bar of metal which remains in such a runner.
- A mass of solidified metal in a furnace hearth; a salamander.
- A kind of covered shed, formerly used by besiegers in filling up and passing the ditch of a besieged place, sapping and mining the wall, or the like.
- To scatter seed for growth and the production of a crop; -- literally or figuratively.
- To sew. See Sew.
- To scatter, as seed, upon the earth; to plant by strewing; as, to sow wheat. Also used figuratively: To spread abroad; to propagate.
- To scatter seed upon, in, or over; to supply or stock, as land, with seeds. Also used figuratively: To scatter over; to besprinkle.
- of Sow
- of Sow
- of Sow