Word Scramble Game Point Values for W O O D
Here are the point values for each letter in wood for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wood combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wood in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WOOD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WOOD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 24 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wood can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wood
- WOOD has 1 Exact anagrams and 24 partial anagrams.
- WOOD is 4 letters long
- WOOD starts with W
- WOOD Ends with D
Definition of wood mean when you unscramble it?
wood unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of wood
- Mad; insane; possessed; rabid; furious; frantic.
- A large and thick collection of trees; a forest or grove; -- frequently used in the plural.
- The substance of trees and the like; the hard fibrous substance which composes the body of a tree and its branches, and which is covered by the bark; timber.
- The fibrous material which makes up the greater part of the stems and branches of trees and shrubby plants, and is found to a less extent in herbaceous stems. It consists of elongated tubular or needle-shaped cells of various kinds, usually interwoven with the shinning bands called silver grain.
- Trees cut or sawed for the fire or other uses.
- To take or get a supply of wood.
- To grow mad; to act like a madman; to mad.
- To supply with wood, or get supplies of wood for; as, to wood a steamboat or a locomotive.
- Supplied or covered with wood, or trees; as, land wooded and watered.
- of Wood
- of Wood
- In a wood, mad, or raving manner; madly; furiously.
- Anger; madness; insanity; rage.