Word Scramble Game Point Values for T W I N
Here are the point values for each letter in twin for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters twin combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for twin in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TWIN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TWIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters twin can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about twin
- TWIN has 2 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- TWIN is 4 letters long
- TWIN starts with T
- TWIN Ends with N
Definition of twin mean when you unscramble it?
twin unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of twin
- Being one of two born at a birth; as, a twin brother or sister.
- Being one of a pair much resembling one another; standing the relation of a twin to something else; -- often followed by to or with.
- Double; consisting of two similar and corresponding parts.
- Composed of parts united according to some definite law of twinning. See Twin, n., 4.
- One of two produced at a birth, especially by an animal that ordinarily brings forth but one at a birth; -- used chiefly in the plural, and applied to the young of beasts as well as to human young.
- A sign and constellation of the zodiac; Gemini. See Gemini.
- A person or thing that closely resembles another.
- A compound crystal composed of two or more crystals, or parts of crystals, in reversed position with reference to each other.
- To bring forth twins.
- To be born at the same birth.
- To depart from a place or thing.
- To cause to be twins, or like twins in any way.
- To separate into two parts; to part; to divide; hence, to remove; also, to strip; to rob.
- Composed of parts united according to a law of twinning. See Twin, n., 4.
- of Twin
- The assemblage of two or more crystals, or parts of crystals, in reversed position with reference to each other in accordance with some definite law; also, rarely, in artificial twinning (accomplished for example by pressure), the process by which this reversal is brought about.
- of Twin